Vicarial Religious Franchise Contract Code:___________________________________________________
Among the undersigned, on one hand Mrs Lawyer GLORIA EDITH CORTES DIAZ, who identifies with the Citizen-ship paper (Cédula de Ciudadania) No. 42010474 of Dosquebradas, Resaralda, Colombia, residing in the M12 C25 Jardin 2 of the city of Pereira, Colombia, acting as legal representer of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), who from now on will call the Franchisor, and Mr./ Mrs. ___________, residing in the address_______________, city_______________, country_______________, who from now on will call the Franchisee, have taken place the present Vicarial Religious Franchise Contract that is legalized respectively before the competent authorities of Colombia and with the apostillar en the country of_______________, that it is content in the following clauses:
CHAPTER FIRST: CLAUSES OF CONSIDERATIONS
CLAUSE 1. - Managerial nature. In the presently contract it is understand for Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) the enterprise that for its spiritual, theological, and religious nature belongs to the companies of the faith and religious beliefs, that it is an organization of suprareligious character without encourage of lucre that supply the spiritual service and the help to the communities and society, obtaining an economic benefit for the receipt of tithes, voluntary helps, offerings, donations, the human charity, etc., without at the end of each countable exercise there is distribution of dividends among their members since it is not a commercial enterprise.
CLAUSE 2. - Vicarial concept. – It is understood by “national vicariousness” the entity that in its nation made the things of another belonging to another nation, substituting it in their functions or helping her with the same power and abilities. The entities in question correspond respectively to the headquarters of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) in the other countries, with relationship to their main headquarters in another country; Colombia.
CLAUSE 3. - Vicarial franchise. - The Vicarial Religious Franchise Contract is a master franchise contract by means of which the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) establishes a National Vicariousness in each country and for which the franchisee acquires the position of National Director, as person responsible for all the operations and success at national level of the Universal Religious Congregation, (C.R.U.) being its maximum authority in that country or nation.
CLAUSE 4. - Of the Territory. - The present contract governs for the whole franchisee’s domestic territory, that it is the country called ……
CHAPTER SECOND: CLAUSES OF THE LICENSE OF FRANCHISE
TRANSMISSION OF THE KNOW - HOW AND THE TRANSMISSION OF THE RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
CLAUSE 5. - In the present contract for Know-How is understood “the knowledge to make” that consists in: 1. - The educational program that is carried out in the Edista Collegium that is good to form the Edistas Pastors. 2. - The documents related with the form of carrying out the Edista Cult that is the cult that is carried out in sacred places that are the temples called Heyoan.
CLAUSE 6. – It is understood for intellectual property: 1. - The whole content of the web page: www.edismo.com, of which is part the book Divine Illumination in the Era of Aquariusand the documents related with the Edista Cult. 2. - The mark: C.R.U. that means: Universal Religious Congregation - Suprareligión, the logo that contains the words: EDAS GOD, NUMEN ET NUMINA with the emblem that symbol sigma Σ that represents to EDAS GOD, the corporate image and the good-will.
CLAUSE 7. - Grant of Franchise - Transmission of the know-How and the transmission of the intellectual property. By means of the present contract it is transmitted to the franshisee the know-how and the whole intellectual property considered as the angular stone on which the system of the franchise is sustained. Therefore of here they come off the following obligations:
- For the franchisor to facilitate to the franchisee the use of the know-how.
- The franchisor puts under an obligation by means of the contract to transmit the right of use of the intellectual property.
- The franchisor grants the copyright of the book Divine Illumination in the Era of Aquarius, so that the franchisee exploits the book as editor, publishing it, distributing it and selling it, well if it is in the Spanish or English language, or translated to any language. He/she will also be able to make promotions and biannual competitions with prizes for the best summary in the teachings of this book, charging a quota for the inscription to the competition.
- The franchisee obtains the right to operate the franchise directly
- The franchisee will should on the other hand:
- To use the intellectual rights of ownership in an appropriate way, in order to projecting oneself corporate image and of informing to the franchisor about the usurpations that it has more than enough the same ones they can take place, in order to exercise the legal stocks that you/they correspond him as regular.
- To recognize the validity and the property of the mark C.R.U. and the name of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), this implies that he/she should make use of the using right that is transmitted, with absolute submission to the received instructions.
- Obligation of exercise of the know-how, in order to get an image and a positioning in the market of the religious beliefs.
. Obligation of maintaining the good-will and the corporate image.
- To dedicate his/her best efforts to the growth, identity and reputation of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) in his/her country.
- Obligation of fulfilling that specified and with all the guidelines that have been defined by the Statute of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.).
Mutual obligations of the signatory parts of a franchise contract:
- The parts should act in an equal way in their mutual relationships:
- The franchisor will communicate to its franchisee in writing any infraction of the contract and, when it proceeds, it will grant a reasonable term to solve an eventual no fulfillment. The parts should solve, in good faith and with good will, their complaints, litigations and disputes, by means of the communication and the direct, loyal and reasonable negotiation.
CHAPTER THIRD: CLAUSES OF THE FRANCHISEE´S FUNTIONS
CLAUSE 8. - The franchisee´s functions as National Director of each country are: 1. - To assume with the ethical and legal commitment of fulfilling those specified in the present Vicarial Religious Franchise Contract (VRFC). 2. - To obtain and to maintain effective the respective Lawful Register that is the legal permission obtained of the competent authorities of his/her country for the legal operation of the headquarters of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) in that place. 3. - To manage the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) according to the fundamental principles of all organization, required the strategy, planning, organization, direction, operation, logistics and control, just try to make that every day the number of faithful people grows and have bigger number of edista pastors, and that there is enough Edista Colegiums, and the number of Heyoanes multiplies continually, so that they exist in all the places of its country. 4. - To achieve the administrative unit for the operation of the Edista Collegiums together with the Heyoans in his/her country. 5.- To achieve the religious reconciliation, unit and peace, inviting and summoning the minister and faithful people of all the religious confessions of his/her country so that they are integrated and conform the suprareligión to recover the national peace for the application of the doctrine: pax deurum. 6. - To assist the matters related with the human relations in the national environment and to execute an effective program of edista religious proselytism, propaganda and publicity by all possible means. 7. - To assist the finances and the patrimony of the organization and to take charge of the handling of the assets and the supporting of economic resources in function of charitable helps. 8. - To impel the edismo culture inside a politics of spiritual renovation, religious reeducation and peace in the national environment, participating in all the levels and in all formal and informal educational modalities that it is possible to intervene and to propitiate in the whole national territory the conversion to the Edista Religion, as phenomenon of masses and as the matter that the communities should believe in their relationship with God.
CLAUSE 9. - It is obligation of the franchisee to have legalized books of accounts to show the communities the destination of the received charitable helps.
CLAUSE 10. - It is obligation of the franchiseeto surrender a monthly countable report to the Fiscal Auditor named as delegate to that country by the franchisor.
CHAPTER FORTH: CLAUSES OF THE EXCLUSIVITY
CLAUSE 11. - The principal obligations of the franchisor are the following ones:
- Expressed prohibition for the franchisor of granting other franchise in the certain territory for exclusive use of the franchisee, that it is his/her country.
- The franchisor grants the exploitation of the franchise in exclusive way to the franchisee
CLAUSE 12. - The principal obligations of the franchisee are the following ones:
- Obligation of only to develop his/her characteristic task of exploitation of the religious entity in favor of the franchise.
- Prohibition of developing another franchise for any other religious entity.
- franchisee commits to not exceeding the limits of the territory granted for the exploitation of the franchise.
CHAPTER FIFTH: CLAUSES RELATED WITH THE CONFIDENTIALITY
CLAUSE 13. - These clauses imply for the franchisee:
- An obligation of confidentiality in charge of the franchisee, regarding the principles and knowledge transmitted by the franchisor on which he/she should stay reservation
- An obligation of not revealing to third people, competitors in the religious world any class of knowledge considered keys and confidential for the success of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.).
- The franchisee should keep strict reservation about the secrets that are transmitted him. This obligation exists during the term of the contract and it stays until after its termination.
- The franchisee puts under an obligation to keep the confidential considered information that is that cumulative one to develop or to improve the activity of the religious entity that gives competitive advantages and spiritual and economic benefits to its possessor.
- The franchisee should foresee the obligations related with the use of the confidential information, considering the people that can end up having access to this information.
CHAPTER SIXTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE PROPERTY OF THE COLLEGIUM EDISTA AND THE TEMPLES HEYOAN
CLAUSE 14. - The physical structure of all the Edista Collegiums that are built is of exclusive property of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) and it is part of its patrimony, but its domain and possession is performed by the franchisee as ruler.
CLAUSE 15. - The physical structure of all the called temples Heyoan that are built is of exclusive property of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) and it is part of its patrimony, but its domain and possession performed by the franchisee as edista pastor.
CLAUSE 16. - All the temples Heyoan that are built, should be registered and grateful as property of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) by means of legalized notaries instrument before the competent authority.
CHAPTER FIFTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE PUBLICITY, PROPAGANDA AND THE HUMAN PROMOTION
CLAUSE 17. - The franchisee will make the publicity, propaganda and human promotion in active form to create and to increase the clientship of the religious system, forming the biggest number of edista pastors and lending in continuous and efficient form the spiritual service to the faithful of the Edista Religion and increased in continuous form its number every day. For human promotion it is understood the help that the franchisee can supply to the faithful ones needier, making events that allow to pick up funds for the satisfaction of their material necessities and requesting the collaboration of the community and society.
CLAUSE 18. - The franchisee should elaborate an entire annual program of publicity, propaganda and human promotion that as much as possible covers all its territory and with all the means having of publicity; radio, television, Internet, videos, newspapers, magazines, barriers, pamphlets, etc., that they allow to develop and to make a publicity and effective propaganda. Equally the franchisor will make the same thing at world level.
CLAUSE 19. - The franchisee puts under an obligation to form the image and the good name of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) making a continuous work of to introduce and to maintain in the religious market the spiritual service, deploying for it a conversion activity and convincing of the members of the communities to win every day bigger religious spaces.
CLAUSE 20. - The percentage of 5% is dedicated about the billing that perceives the franchisor like contribution from the franchisee, to the works of publicity at world level, and putting under an obligation to give to the franchisee a detailed report of the plan to carry out in publicity, propaganda and human promotion at international level.
CHAPTER SIXTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE CONTROL AND THE SURVEILLANCE
CLAUSE 21. - For the good operation of the franchise, the franchisor will carry out a control and surveillance in a permanent way on the franchisee, although it will always maintain its judicial and patrimonial autonomy. Therefore the franchisee has the following obligations:
- Obligation of allowing to the franchisor to exercise the surveillance of the franchise.
- The franchisee accepts and recognizes legally the exertion of supervision of the execution of the Vicarial Religious Franchise Contract by the Fiscal Auditor, who is named by the franchisor and represents him in that country.
- The franchisee is under obligation to allow the inspection of the operation of the Edista Collegiums y the Heyoans.
- The franchisee is under obligation to allow the inspection and revision of the countable system by the Fiscal Auditor and to obtain the up-to-date countable balances, so that he/she makes it in any moment.
- The franchisee will give to the franchisor the verifiable operative data to be able to determine the operation of the franchise and the necessary financial statements to guide an effective administration, and to allow to the franchisor and/or its representatives; the Fiscal Auditor, the access to its local and its documentation, at the request of the franchisor and in reasonable moments.
This obligation has its foundation in the relationship of mutual trust that implies the franchise contract, and the risk that assumes the franchisor when giving the image of its religious entity to a franchisee.
CHAPTER SEVENTH: CLAUSES OF RESPONSIBILITY
CLAUSE 22. - Responsibility among the parts: In the event of no fulfillment of the present contract for one of the part, there is the penal clause that was caused in favor of the fulfilled contracting party that imposes the obligation of restoring the half of the thing or the fruits when the pact not being completed. That means that each one of the parts with the realization of the present franchise contract acquires a civil responsibility, as judicial consequence by virtue of which, the illicit behavior consists on the no fulfillment of the derivative obligations of the present contract that generates damages to the other part and thirds, that it makes arise in head of who causes it, the obligation to indemnify in a proportional quantity to the produced damage and determined by the juridical classification and the domestic competent authority of the franchisee´s country.
CLAUSE 23. - They are exculpatory of responsibility the cases in that the damage takes place to the other part or third for fortuitous cases unaware to the will of the part that cause the fact.
CLAUSE 24. - Responsibilities in front of third (faithful people or users of the spiritual services):
- Responsibility in front of the users of the services:
- Responsibility of the franchisee:
- The reclamations of the students of the Edista Collegium and the faithful final gatherer of the spiritual services supply in the cult establishment that is the Heyoan, should be supported and assisted by the franchisee.
- The franchisee will respond of the damages or problems caused by the bad quality of the educational services carried out in the Edista Collegium and in the spiritual service offered in the Heyoan that are under its responsibility and supervision in its operation, and equally in the other problems of administrative character that can be presented in the handling of the General Direction.
- The franchisee will have to respond before the demands that the consumer of the services presents; that are the students and faithful, having as solution reimbursing them depending on each case.
- Responsibility of the franchisor:
- The consumer of the services also has granted the ability to go directly to the General Direction if the facts and the circumstances demand this way.
- If the case deserve in the face of the impossibility of the franchisee to solve the situation, the consumer of the services has the possibility to direct his pretenses directly against the franchisor.
- The foundation of the responsibility of the franchisor resides in the control and surveillance that it exercises on the activity carries out by the franchisee seemingly of agreement with the terms of the present contract.
CHAPTER EIGHTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE PRICE AND THE PAYMENTS
CLAUSE 25. - The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) is a suprareligious organization without encourage of lucre, that to be able to subsist and to grow it needs of the Franchise Contracts.
CLAUSE 26. - The main payment obligations that the franquiciado has to make, to be part of the franchise system are the following ones:
1. - The right of entry or fee entrance that it is the initial payment that makes the franchisee and that it corresponds to the initial quota that covers the payment of the rights of making the contract with the same system, organization and operative methods of the Franchisor, that it is stipulated and set out in ten times the value in dollars or Eurus that the “ounce of gold” has to date in the world market and that it should be picked up and paid to the signature of the present contract.
2.- The bonuses or continuous payments (Royalties) that are the periodic, monthly payments that are suited contractually as compensation to the benefits that the franchisee obtains for the use of the transmission of the Know-How and the transmission of rights of intellectual ownership, as well as for the services supply with continuous character by the franchisor. The amount to settle down for this concept of Royalties in the contract, depends on several factors: - Penetration index and knowledge of the name and of the religious institution - Grade of existent competition - Extension of the granted areas - Profitability of the franchice - Investment Level - Term of duration of the contract. The quantity of the Royalties of the present contract, is governed by the call Mixed Canon (A fixed one more a percentage). A fixed monthly one for the Fund of Publicity that for the first year corresponds to five times the value in dollars or Eurus that to the date it has the “ounce of gold” in the world market that is increased by ten percent every year, plus the value in dollars or Eurus corresponding to ten percent monthly of the net economic benefit, that the franchisee obtains and declares during the whole time of use of the franchise.
CLAUSE 27. - Costs of transfer. Another payment exists, like it is the cost of transfer that all franchisee should pay for the right to pass over its franchise at a third that corresponds to the value of the right of entry or fee entrance and that it was already specified is twice the value that has to date in the world market the ounce of gold that should be paid thirty days before the date of the signature and the legalization of the transfer in this case, so that the National Direction approve it and send the corresponding certification so the new franchisee can continue with the Franchise Religious Education Contract for the rest of time for its termination.
CLAUSE 28. – The ways payment and place. The franquichisee puts under an obligation to pay the quantity specified by the right of entry or fee entrance and the specified Royalties sending the corresponding payments to “Western Union - Pereira, Colombia”, to name of the: “Congregación Religiosa Universal (C.R.U.)”
CLAUSE 29. – The legal stages. To go through the franchise contract there are the following legal stages: For the franchisee: 1. - Discharge the present contract of the web page: www.edismo.org 2.- Fill the blanks in the document with the required information and sign it and set the right index fingerprint besides his/her signature. 3.- Apostillar, that it is the legalization process. 4.- Send the document to the following address: M12 C25 Jardin 2 of the city of Pereira, Colombia. For the franchisor: 1.- Verification of data. 2. Give response after 30 days of receiving the franchise contract.
CHAPTER NINTH: CLAUSES OF TRAINING
CLAUSE 30. - The franchisor for petition and for bill of the franchisee will supply the personnel for the initial formation and training of the human resource and the transmission of the property of the Know-How and the intellectual property.
CLAUSE 31. - During all the validity of the contract the franchisee personally can attend or to send by his/her own account to its human resources so that they are formed and qualify in the Edista Collegium existent in Colombia, where it will be given the whole possible confidentiality for the appropriate operation of the franchise
CHAPTER TENTH: CLAUSES OF DURATION OF THE CONTRACT OF FRANK
CLAUSE 32. - The contractual good faith forces of the present franchise contract it concerns among the parts a wide duration term to allow that the franchisee can recover its investment, reason why a term of five year-old duration settles down that in accordance with the parts is renewed and it continues for other five years.
CLAUSE 33. - The extinction of the franchise contract is operated by the course of the conventional time that is of five years starting from the date of its celebration.
CLAUSE 34. – The both parts commit to subscribe execution policies before an Insurance Company to guarantee and to give weigh and stability to the franchise contract.
CHAPTER TENTH FIRST: CLAUSES OF TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
CLAUSE 35. - The same as all the contracts the voluntary agreement of both contracting parties can put an end to the present franchise contract.
CLAUSE 36. - They are causal of resolution of the present franchise contract the following ones:
- For the expiration of the duration term.
- For decision and/or judicial sentence.
- For unilateral decision of one of the parts. In this modality it finishes the franchise, owing the part that makes the decision notify to the other one with an advance of thirty days, so that it can conclude this way their pending commitments and it will reimburse her for a quantity that both agree, otherwise it will be made by judicial decision before the competent authorities in the country of the part that makes the decision.
- For mutual agreement among the parts.
- For the insolvency of one of the parts. In this case it is made be worth the execution policy for the other part.
- For the contractual no fulfillment of the obligations consecrated in the franchise contract by one of the parts, arising for the aggrieved party anyone of the following pretenses: Resolution of the Franchise Contract with compensation of the damages that have been able to cause or to compel to the execution of the contract with compensation of the damages that have been able to cause.
CLAUSE 37. - A previous warning settles down to the franchisee in the event of contractual no fulfillment, keeping in mind his/her realized investment, to give him/her the opportunity to correct the realized no fulfillment. That previous term of notice to the resolution settles down in 30 days.
CHAPTER TENTH SECOND: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE SOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
CLAUSE 38. - For the conflicts among the contracting parties, the solution of the conflicts of interest or differences can be obtained that can arise in the breast of the contractual modality for intervention of third that you/they are the managers of each one of the parts, or going to the Committee of Arbitration of the European Federation of Frank that is to disposition of the parts that want to subject to their knowledge their eventual litigations, or going to the Tribunals of Justice.
CHAPTER TENTH THIRD: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
CLAUSE 39. - For the present contract the parts undergo the Jurisdiction of the Tribunals of the franchisor that they correspond to the juridical classification of the Republic of Colombia that they are the designated Tribunals as the only ones competent to know of the conflicts of interests that among the suitable parts signatories arise in the hearth of the existent contractual relationship. So it means the express waiver to the jurisdiction of the franchisee.
CLAUSE 40. - Apostillar.- According to the international norms, the franchisee should legalize the present Franchise Contract in his/her country by the judicial and legal process called: Apostillar.
CHAPTER TENTH ROOM: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE LANGUAGE OF THE CONTRACT
CLAUSE 41. - Presently international contract of franchise in order to the handling of the relationships between the franchisor and the franchisee, the language that governs the development of the contractual relationships of the parts is the Spanish language. It is considered that the Spanish language as the language of the franchise contract that is from absolute relevance to the point that the lack of precision in the law terms, it could make inoperative or inapplicable the clauses of the contract. The fact that it is carried out a literal translation of the document it could take to pall totally the intention of the parts in each one of the assumed obligations, and the interpretation that the judges or the referees, as it is the case, make of the document it will be totally mistaken.
CHAPTER TENTH SIXTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE SUPPLY
CLAUSE 42. - The franchisee is entitled the freedom and the right to be provided and to be editor to publish, to distribute and to sell the whole literature related with the existent intellectual property in the web page: www.edismo.com that includes the book Divine Illumination in the Era of Aquarius (IDEA), which can translate it to the language that he/she wants, to publish it and to sell it in that language.
CHAPTER TENTH SEVENTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE SALES
CLAUSE 43. - There are not relative restrictions to the fixation of the sale prices of the book Divine Illumination in the Era of Aquarius, however a moderate price is recommended so that whole people can acquire it.
CHAPTER TENTH EIGHTH: RELATIVE CLAUSES TO THE NON COMPETITION
CLAUSE 44. - The franchisee has the freedom of selling books and literature of all the religions, because all they participate and they belong spiritually to the Universal Religious Congregation, therefore there is not competition about it.
- One in relation to the products competitors
CLAUSE 45. - The franchisee that for his/her commitment with franchise contract is handicapped to commit with other or other franchise contracts or not in the field of the religiosity.
CLAUSE 46. - The franchisee has the obligation of not exercising, neither direct neither indirectly, an occupation of a similar spiritual service in a territory where it could compete with a member of the extended net of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.).
In perseverance the couples sign and they place the fingerprint of the right index finger and they legalize the present Educational Religious Franchise Contract before the competent authorities of the respective country the day…… month…………………. .year………………. city…………………………. country………………………….
The franchisor The franchisee.
Number of the Document of Identity: Number of the Document of Identity:
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: DAY________________MONTH________________YEAR_________________
SEX: M__________ F__________
TYPE OF DOCUMENT THAT IDENTIFIED YOU LIKE CITIZEN OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE:_______________________________________________________________________________________
CIVIL STATE: SINGLE:________ MARRIED:_________ WIDOW(ER):_________ FREE UNION:____________
EDUCATION: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:______________________ HIGH SCHOOL:_____________________
NATAL LANGUAGE: ____________________________OTHER LANGUAGES: __________________________
PRESENT OCCUPATION: _____________________________________________________________________
COMMENTS: ¿HOW DID YOU FIND THE ADDRESS OF OUR WEB?_________________________________
¿HAVE YOU HAD ANY EXTRAORDINARY SPIRITUAL OR RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE?:_______________________________________________________________
¿WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE CHARGE OF NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF A NEW RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY?_____________________________
We appraised your information
CONGREGACION RELIGIOSA UNIVERSAL
NOTE: - THIS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS NOT PART OF THE VICARIAL RELIGIOUS FRANCHISE CONTRACT AND IT SHOULD BE SEND TO THE E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org TO DETERMINE YOUR OPTION LIKE PREVIOUS STEP TO THE SIGNATURE OF THE AGREEMENT.
COMMENTS AND CONVENIENT RECOMMENDATIONS
Señor/Señora candidato/a to franquiciado/a, we allow ourselves to make the following comments and recommendations before undertaking their application like National Director of the Universal Religious Congregation.
1. - The Universal Religious Congregation offers you: First. - Our intellectual property for their exploitation. Second. - Our attendance through Internet. Third. - An employment to offer a spiritual service and to obtain an economic benefit.
2.- Examine the content of our intellectual property that is in the page web: www.edismo.com
3.- Consider the offer that makes the Universal Religious Congregation as an opportunity that the life offers you.
4.- Belonging to the Universal Religious Congregation doesn't imply to leave their religion, because all the religions spiritually belong to her.
5.- To be the Universal Religious Congregation a company of the faith and the religious beliefs, as it is it any religion, you will be the manager of this company in their country when signing the frank contract, what bears that you should be prepared and conditions of assuming that commitment and responsibility.
6.- I made the frank with a group of people they are willing to make the necessary investment to form the company of the Universal Religious Congregation in their country.
7.- Their success resides in achieving that the Religion Edista flourishes in all the communities of its country, that which should understand each other doesn't eat an individual phenomenon, but as a phenomenon of masses and as what the communities believe in its relationship with God.
8.- Strategically the previous objective is achieved through the calls Collegium Edista and the Heyoan, among bigger its number bigger number of students and faithful and adult will be the obtained economic benefit.
9.- Tactically the previous objective is achieved through the religious phenomenon from the Cult to the Vault Edista of the God in the communities that it is the motor of the new religious movement, and inclination of the theological phenomenon of the Thought Edista that is its fuel, so that the new knowledge of God is known and extend and take place the theological revolution and the spiritual liberation for the religious reeducación and spiritual renovation of the towns for the conquest of religious spaces in a new world order.
10.- Consult with your lawyers the content of the Vicarial Religious Franchise Contract for further security in your decision.