“una est religio in rituum varietate”
1. - “edista sapience”; is the critical wisdom about God comprised in the book Divine Illumination in the Aquarius Era (IDEA) (see: www.edismo.com), that is building with the teachings that the religions give us and the knowledge of the positive and human sciences, that origins the “edismo”as a conceptual system of ideas on the divinity.
2. - Edismo is the doctrine that proclaims the equality among all religions in the world, accepting a common, unique, and universal idea of God that unifies all the religious beliefs in a new mystic initiation with the legitimate spiritual power and divine authority for the spiritual service and the eternal salvation of the humanity.
3. - The essence of the edismo like Universal Religious Congregation: C.R.U., is the “Teocentrism”, that means the worldwide faith around a single universal concept of God, and the “Religious Pluralism”, that is the interreligious dialogue under the concept of which all the religions spiritually are a single one, because an alone one is the general image and of abstract universality of God, but socially religions are different because they have been originated in different social contexts and each one has its own ritual and its own ceremonies according to natural, analogical, concrete, and personal imagines of God, that historically each religious confession has conditioned.
4. - The spiritual union of all religions in is inspiring by the “edismo” like polytheists-monotheist system claiming for the equality, union and autonomy of the faithful people of all the religions of the world.
5. - “Edista” is the person that receives the divine illumination for his/her faith in the principles, beliefs, values, and ideology of the edismo and practices the Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods (CEPD).
6. - The main result of the application of the scientific method to the explanation of the real phenomenon of the divine thing is the discovery that God is a hypothesis, that is inadequate when each religious confession manages its own one ignoring the other ones, being the edismo: “primus inter pares”, the first hypothesis among its equals because it covers all them, and it becomes the common denominator of all them, that makes of the theological doctrine of each religious confession a theory of God and of the edismo the general theory that covers all them and makes them consistent, to be a system of ideas of God essentially been worth and unique for all the religions.
8. - The following Divine Message is the revelation for the Era of Aquarius when God said:
I AM THE ABSOLUTE UNIQUE PRINCIPLE AND THERE IS NOT NAME FOR THE ESSENCE AND SAME ACTIVITY OF MY SPIRITUAL BEING AND ALONE IT THERE IS FOR MY EXISTENCE BY MY ONLY ACTION THAT CREATED AND ORDERED THE WORLD.
9. - From the Edista Message comes off the following categorical and apodictic principle:
“We know that God exists, but we do not know how it is God really”.
10. - From the Divine Message is deduced the theological principle that settles down that the nature and characteristic form of acting of God called Sigma Activity, nobody can know it, because it would be to be equal to God, which is impossible. Concretely the Sigma Activity is something mysterious and stranger and isthe verb of the divine essence that nobody can know, neither to understand or to comprehend. Equally by the work of the creation and order in the world we can knowthe divineexistenceof God, that he is the Divine Spirit of the Sigma Activity: Edas Dei, symbolized by the Greek letter Sigma (Σ), that is the truthful God.
11. - Edas Dei unfolds in two realities:
- As Impersonal Being,that for to be Absolute Unique Principle is not compared with anybody neither anything.
- As Personal Being, which he created the world and its order and that should be except of any psychic action, which unites the body with the spirit in the human being and can not exist in God that is Immaterial Absolute Being.
12. - All religions find a point of convergence and union in the divine conception of Edas Dei like Absolute Unique Principle, and each religion conserves its own natural, analogical, and concrete imagines of God that historically has built as personal images of the divine thing, and that they are and identified with the Personal Being of Edas Dei.
13. - All the religious confessions belong spiritually and implicitly to the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), therefore they are called and summoned so that explicitly they are affiliated, associated, integrated and conformed it, because exists presence of a Superior God: Edas Deithat represents and he is the same god of all and each one of the religions in the world.
14. - Hierofania is all that is shown as sacred in the world. Starting from this reality, all religions are considered by their divinities; for the numen that is the image of God like Absolute Unique Principle been worth for all the religions, for their numina that are the natural, analogical, concrete, and personal images of God of each religion.
15. - Numen is the God of the reason and knowledge, of the intelligence, of the logical thought,free of the psychic thing, and numina are the subjective, functional and human gods of the faith and believing, of the feeling and the emotion, of the intuition and anointed of the psychic thing. Edas Dei is numen and numina; god of the gods, that forms a single indivisible unit with all the divinities of the religious fact, that all they are his representation.
16. - The religions are a man's creation and a mixture of reality and fantasy, and their beliefs are originated by intuitions,and their faith escapes to the reason and the objectivity of the knowledge, and their wisdom for its mythical character transcends the truth.
17. – “una est religio in rituum varietate”. The religion is an alone one amid a variety of rites and each one possesses a part of the truth.
18. - “Dei Verbum”. God’s Word is of all religions and is writing from the beginning of the creation in the book of the nature and its laws, that is object of study of the positive and human sciences. The hazard and the evolution like norms of the nature are Word of God.
19. – Love your neighbor like you love yourself. The love for its psyquic characteristic can not exist in God, that he does not require neither he needs like infinite being. The love is a human quality never satisfied, not divine, characteristic of the humans, so that exists alone and only among the humans.
20. - In the hearth all the religions are same and to save it is is indifferent to belong to one or another. The Kingdom of God is of all people and of all the religions.
21. – The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) is based on the freedom of conscience, of cults, in the right that all people have to profess the religion that freely chooses and to diffuse it in form singular or collective, and in the equality of all religions before law.
22. – “in te ipso habitat veritas”. - In you same inhabits the truth. Each one is his/her own master in the inner search of God that we took inside. Each person discovers and experiments that God exists, each one looks for it without intermediaries and everyone finds he.
23. - In the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) exists equality of rights, opportunities, recognition, and religious protagonist in same conditions between man and woman.
24. - The Edista Thought is the ideology that allows us to know, believe and practice the "edista doctrine and cult" and that invites us to travel four roads in the new millennium, which are: 1. The one that teaches you that the Absolute Being, and true God is Edas Dei. 2.. The one that calls you to participate as a leader of the modern theological revolution so that everyone has a real and true knowledge of God. 3.. The one of your commitment to be leader and promoter of Spiritual Liberation Movement in your community, which is a process of religious re-education and of spiritual renewal so much humanity needs to progress. 4. The one of “The peace of God” to achieve reconciliation between all religions in the world, their gods and their faithful, so that there is peace on Earth and there are no more wars for religious reasons.
25. - “pax deurum”; the peace of God is the doctrine of the Ecumenical Theology of the Peace; that proclaims “the peace of the gods and among the gods so that exists the peace among all the faithful people” through the dialogue, reconciliation, union, and cooperation among all religions, accepting that all gods are alone the different faces from oneself divinity called Edas Dei, so that the spiritual peace is a condition of the world peace and the union of all the people in the earth.
26. - The human being is governed by the dharma; that is the precept to complete, for the karma; that is the law of cause and effect, and for which our acts follow us and they exercise its domain called sansara that is overcome by the meditation prays that are the mantras to reach the nirvana, that is the state of happiness in this life and in the eternal life of the further on.
27. - The dharma of the edista ethics is based on the principle of “doing good things, of personal autonomy, and of justice for the human improvement”, that is related morally with the domain that the spiritual power of our conscience exercises on the active and reactive forces according with our values scale, that makes that our available energy is divided in useful energy and degraded energy. The good thing is all thatallows the maximum use of the available energy and the evil is all that opposes to it.
28. - Without making considerations on the truth or falsehood of the deities of each religion, the cults and rites of all the religions and sects are related one with another, through the cult to Edas Dei.
29. - The power of the cult to the gods of all the religions is superior to the one invoked to the god of a single religion.
30. - The ““Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods”” means that each one should practice the cult to the general image and of abstract universality of God:Edas Dei ,and jointly to practice the cult to own imagines of each religion, everything like a single cult to God.
31.The “Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods” relates the invisible and spiritual world of God, with the sensitive world of the nature and of the human being with himself or herself, and is the most perfect form of direct and personal communication with God.
32. -The “Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods” extends to the spirits of our ancestors that we invoke to obtain their protection.
33.-The “Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods” is done in the “Temple of the Divine Light called Heyoan”: word that means “the voice that mumbles the truth through the centuries”; that dwells in each of us and is the holy place and the abode of our spiritual power.
34. - Belong to the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) means an identity with its objectives and goals, a commitmentof loyalty and fidelity to its principles, beliefs, values, and ideology,an execution of its norms and mission, a responsibility beforeits duties and obligations and a recognition, obedience, and submission to the legitimate spiritual authority ofthe minister that relates and puts us in communication with God, through the Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods.
35. - Who carries the Sigma Sacred Symbol: (Σ), will receive the divine protection and the spiritual power of Edas Dei and the gods of all religions.