Definitions according to the encyclopedic dictionary LAROUSSE
GOD. - It is the Supreme Being that all religions consider as creator of the universe and its order and which surrenders you cult.
THEOLOGY.- (from the word: theos. God and logos: treaty or estudy). It is the science responsible for God studying.
RELIGION.- (lat. religio, onis, scruples, religious feeling, religion). It is a set of beliefs, and practices, and specific rites that defines the relationships between humans and divinity.
CULT. – It is the reverence that the human being offers to God and the sacred thing. Set of events and ceremonies to be attributing in this reverence.
SACRED THING. – It is everything that is is dedicated to God and his worship and absolute respect it deserves.
DOCTRINE. - (lat. doctrina) Set of ideas, lessons or basic principles defended by a religious, ideological, political movement, etc.
DOGMA. - (lat. dogma, -atis, from Greek dógma, decition, decret) It is the fundamental point of doctrine, in religion or philosophy, which can not be questioned.
Excellent books in libraries and bookshops exist about religion, theology, and philosophy and there are plenty of editors that are offering innumerable textbooks and updates attractive and coloring summaries to make comprehensible the inexhaustible literature related to the divine subject. For many educators the conviction exits that these books satisfy their necessities perfectly, but many of them also say to us that they are looking for something different, perhaps you are one of them.
You have asked yourself also if the textbook used in the religious education covers the fundamental concept of what really is and knows about God; if by reason, not by faith, provides a logical and solid basis to understand this subject, if really teaches truly what is really God in the philosophical, theological and religious aspect at the light of the progress of the positive and human sciences.
Let us think that a different and genuine book must exist, that locks up the trust on witch really knows of God and that satisfies the divine necessities in our existence.
Surely after reading the book"Divine Illimination in the Era of Aquarius", you will verify that just this book of sacred character exists and contains the "Divine Message", thus each one builds his deity´s personal knowledge and be his own master in the search of God and each one finds and knows him.
The true Word of God is the Divine Message giving in the book: Divine Illumination in the Aquarian Age, sacred book of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.). (See and download this book by visiting the website: www.edismo.com)
"The knowledge of theology is the greatest aid that historically can be given to a people, to find its own identity and be able to perform their own destiny.
"Edista theology is an elemental, basic, general and universal, theology of popular and democratic character that is short and simple, made for the world of life and religious re-education and spiritual liberation of peoples, so that everyone can have a real and true knowledge of God.
"Theology is an individual phenomenon that occurs in the head, as the logical thinking to the knowledge of God by the intelligence and reason. Religions are an instinctive phenomenon of masses and mythical belief communities that are in the heart, as affective and emotional to make us believe in the existence of their gods by faith feelings.
"Since the creation the divine dimension by the “axis mundi”; the axis of the world, splits it in two: the invisible world of the faith, and the visble world of the reason; of the "Apriori" and of the "Posteriori", which are two impossible worlds to join.
"Faith is to believe in something which can be true or false for not be able to demonstrate and for being an act of trust towards the unknown"
"The reason we return humble because it teaches us that we can not prove the truth of what we believe and the faith we again proud because it makes us believe that what we believe is true".
"The sacred books are feelings and mythical beliefs valid by faith and not by the knowledge that is the result of thought, intelligence and reason, why the true faith is to believe them without seeing them or touch them.
"The religious phenomenon exists". The reason for its existence is simple. Man is aware of the relativity of his life and takes a position that translates into a belief and practice, which in essence is similar in all religions, which unite them again, that separate them.
"Religions are not true or false, but more or less useful models allow us to bring us the divine reality, and so, because the divine truth of God which is in itself, will be never known".
"We are interested in religions by their gods and teachings, but we do not go to consider their truth or falsehood, nor their theological foundations, or their organization, nor their heritages, nor life of their ministers, but sentiment and feeling that produces the presence of their gods and their praise so provide us protection and divine grace and eternal salvation.
“edismo is your same belief, but different"
The edista doctrine teaches us that all gods are one single: Edas Dei (Σ), and praising him along with all gods of all religions in a single God cult in the temple called Heyoan, will give us the divine illumination which means our well-being and success in this life and eternal salvation in further on.
I. What is the Edista Theology?
It is the science that studies the knowledge, attributes and perfections of God.
II. How does it start the Edista Theology?
It starts from the teachings of the Divine Message contained in the book Divine Illumination in the Aquarian Age. (see: www.edismo.com), which gathers and unifies all the gods into one: Edas Dei; the absolute being, and be the same God of all and each one of the religions in the world, Superior God and eternal father of all gods.
III. What is the general objective of the Edista Theology?
It is the secure, safeguard and ensures the limits within which should be the diversity of God's knowledge, so that this can be true, i.e., according to the reality.
IV. What is the particular objective of the Edista Theology?
It is the firm commitment to teach the true knowledge of God, so that reaches all peoples, even though the population is very religious, of the common people have an almost absolute ignorance of theology.
V. What is the specific objective of the Edista Theology?
It is the to provide a basis for the formation of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), that is the community of faithful called "edistas"; that they believe in Edas Dei and in the temple called Heyoan celebrate the Cult to the Edista Patheon of Gods, which is a divine cult and powerful praise to Edas Dei, together with praise to the gods of all religions in the world.
VI. - How is Edista Theology built?
As well as the geometry is built from the idea of a point, thus also the Edista theology is built from the Divine Message, which is Word of God.
VII. - What are the fundamental concepts of the Edista Theology?
They are the 35 Fundamental Principles of the Edismo (FPE), called Foundations, which are divine law by being a commandment of God.
VIII. - How is divided the Edista Theology for the study of the Foundations?
It splits in Axiomatic, Postulates, Liberation, Peace, Ethics and Cult Theologies.
Axiomatic Theology is the set of obvious notions about God, forming the edista doctrine and cult, constructed from the following foundations numbered from 1 to 15
1. - “edista sapience”; is the critical wisdom about God comprised in the book Divine Illumination in the Aquarius Era (IDEA) (see: www.edismo.com), that is building with the teachings that the religions give us and the knowledge of the positive and human sciences, that origins the “edismo”as a conceptual system of ideas on the divinity.
2. - Edismo is the doctrine that proclaims the equality among all religions in the world, accepting a common, unique, and universal idea of God that unifies all the religious beliefs in a new mystic initiation with the legitimate spiritual power and divine authority for the spiritual service and the eternal salvation of the humanity.
3. - The essence of the edismo like Universal Religious Congregation: C.R.U., is the “Teocentrism”, that means the worldwide faith around a single universal concept of God, and the “Religious Pluralism”, that is the interreligious dialogue under the concept of which all the religions spiritually are a single one, because an alone one is the general image and of abstract universality of God, but socially religions are different because they have been originated in different social contexts and each one has its own ritual and its own ceremonies according to natural, analogical, concrete, and personal imagines of God, that historically each religious confession has conditioned.
4. - The spiritual union of all religions in is inspiring by the “edismo” like polytheists-monotheist system claiming for the equality, union and autonomy of the faithful people of all the religions of the world.
5. - “Edista” is the person that receives the divine illumination for his/her faith in the principles, beliefs, values, and ideology of the edismo and practices the Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods (CEPD).
6. - The main result of the application of the scientific method to the explanation of the real phenomenon of the divine thing is the discovery that God is a hypothesis, that is inadequate when each religious confession manages its own one ignoring the other ones, being the edismo: “primus inter pares”, the first hypothesis among its equals because it covers all them, and it becomes the common denominator of all them, that makes of the theological doctrine of each religious confession a theory of God and of the edismo the general theory that covers all them and makes them consistent, to be a system of ideas of God essentially been worth and unique for all the religions.
8.Nuntius Divinus; is the Divine Message that is God Word, that is originated for the Era of Aquarius by divine revelation when: deus qui dixisti; God said:
¡I am the absolute unique principle and there is not name for the essence and the same activity of my spiritual being and alone it there is for my existence by my only action that created and ordered the world!
9. - From the Edista Message comes off the following categorical and apodictic principle:
“We know that God exists, but we do not know how it is God really”.
10. - From the Divine Message is deduced the theological principle that settles down that the nature and characteristic form of acting of God called Sigma Activity, nobody can know it, because it would be to be equal to God, which is impossible. Concretely the Sigma Activity is something mysterious and stranger and isthe verb of the divine essence that nobody can know, neither to understand or to comprehend. Equally by the work of the creation and order in the world we can knowthe divineexistenceof God, that he is the Divine Spirit of the Sigma Activity: Edas Dei, symbolized by the Greek letter Sigma (Σ), that is the truthful God.
11. - Edas Dei unfolds in two realities:
- As Impersonal Being,that for to be Absolute Unique Principle is not compared with anybody neither anything.
- As Personal Being, which he created the world and its order and that should be except of any psychic action, which unites the body with the spirit in the human being and can not exist in God that is Immaterial Absolute Being.
12. - All religions find a point of convergence and union in the divine conception of Edas Dei like Absolute Unique Principle, and each religion conserves its own natural, analogical, and concrete imagines of God that historically has built as personal images of the divine thing, and that they are and identified with the Personal Being of Edas Dei.
13. - All the religious confessions belong spiritually and implicitly to the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), therefore they are called and summoned so that explicitly they are affiliated, associated, integrated and conformed it, because exists presence of a Superior God: Edas Deithat represents and he is the same god of all and each one of the religions in the world.
14. - Hierofania is all that is shown as sacred in the world. Starting from this reality, all religions are considered by their divinities; for the numen that is the image of God like Absolute Unique Principle been worth for all the religions, for their numina that are the natural, analogical, concrete, and personal images of God of each religion.
15. - Numen is the God of the reason and knowledge, of the intelligence, of the logical thought,free of the psychic thing, and numina are the subjective, functional and human gods of the faith and believing, of the feeling and the emotion, of the intuition and anointed of the psychic thing. Edas Dei is numen and numina; god of the gods, that forms a single indivisible unit with all the divinities of the religious fact, that all they are his representation.
From the previous fundamentals we can deduce the following:
FIRST IDEA: "We can know the existence of God, but not his essence". This idea emerges from the Divine Message contained in the book Divine Illumination in the Aquarian Era, than as absolute truth is the "essential and general principle in the doctrine of any theology", called it as it wants to call.
FIRST DOGMA: "Sigma Activity: AS, is the essence and own action of God that we cannot know, but just his existence like Divine Spirit of Sigma Activity: Edas Dei" the true God, which is the absolute being; true God.
SECOND IDEA: "Edas Dei is numen; God of reason and knowledge, and is numina; God of faith and the belief". This idea suggests the following dogma:
SECOND DOGMA: “Gods of all religions are the representation of a single divinity called Edas Dei (Σ)”. All in one and one in all.
It is formed by truths of common sense, which includes the following numbered foundations from 16 to 20.
16. - The religions are a man's creation and a mixture of reality and fantasy, and their beliefs are originated by intuitions,and their faith escapes to the reason and the objectivity of the knowledge, and their wisdom for its mythical character transcends the truth.
17. – “una est religio in rituum varietate”. The religion is an alone one amid a variety of rites and each one possesses a part of the truth.
18. - “Dei Verbum”. God’s Word is of all religions and is writing from the beginning of the creation in the book of the nature and its laws, that is object of study of the positive and human sciences. The hazard and the evolution like norms of the nature are Word of God.
19. – Love your neighbor like you love yourself. The love for its psyquic characteristic can not exist in God, that he does not require neither he needs like infinite being. The love is a human quality never satisfied, not divine, characteristic of the humans, so that exists alone and only among the humans.
20. - In the hearth all the religions are same and to save it is is indifferent to belong to one or another. The Kingdom of God is of all people and of all the religions.
It is the theology of free thought, freedom for a new life, of the mental schema for a new faith, of a new religious confession, a new man, a new life, a new world order, a new culture, for a new age, and by a new and transcendental cause, as new hope for this life and of further on, comprising the following numbered fundamentals of 21 to 24:
21. – The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) is based on the freedom of conscience, of cults, in the right that all people have to profess the religion that freely chooses and to diffuse it in form singular or collective, and in the equality of all religions before law.
22. – “in te ipso habitat veritas”. - In you same inhabits the truth. Each one is his/her own master in the inner search of God that we took inside. Each person discovers and experiments that God exists, each one looks for it without intermediaries and everyone finds he.
23. - In the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) exists equality of rights, opportunities, recognition, and religious protagonist in same conditions between man and woman.
24. - The Edista Thought is the ideology that allows us to know, believe and practice the "edista doctrine and cult" and that invites us to travel four roads in the new millennium, which are: 1. The one that teaches you that the Absolute Being, and true God is Edas Dei. 2.. The one that calls you to participate as a leader of the modern theological revolution so that everyone has a real and true knowledge of God. 3.. The one of your commitment to be leader and promoter of Spiritual Liberation Movement in your community, which is a process of religious re-education and of spiritual renewal so much humanity needs to progress. 4. The one of “The peace of God” to achieve reconciliation between all religions in the world, their gods and their faithful, so that there is peace on Earth and there are no more wars for religious reasons.
It is the theology that contributes to peace in all places of the Earth, expressed in the following foundation number 25:
25. - “pax deurum” href="paxdeurum.php">; The Peace of God is the doctrine of the Ecumenical Theology of the Peace; that proclaims “the peace of the gods and among the gods so that exists the peace among all the faithful people” through the dialogue, reconciliation, union, and cooperation among all religions, accepting that all gods are alone the different faces from oneself divinity called Edas Dei, so that the spiritual peace is a condition of the world peace and the union of all the people in the earth.
Ethics Theology is a new ethical concept that teaches us that a sin is all human action that transgresses the divine law and degrades the human energy.
The Ethic Theology corresponds to the following numbered foundations from 26 to 27:
26. - The human being is governed by the dharma; that is the precept to complete, for the karma; that is the law of cause and effect, and for which our acts follow us and they exercise its domain called sansara that is overcome by the meditation prays that are the mantras to reach the nirvana, that is the state of happiness in this life and in the eternal life of the further on.
27. - The dharma of the edista ethics is based on the principle of “doing good things, of personal autonomy, and of justice for the human improvement”, that is related morally with the domain that the spiritual power of our conscience exercises on the active and reactive forces according with our values scale, that makes that our available energy is divided in useful energy and degraded energy. The good thing is all thatallows the maximum use of the available energy and the evil is all that opposes to it.
"The theology of worship is that teaches us that true worship to God is the "Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods" that is the Edas Dei cult, together with the cult to the gods of each and every one of the religions, and is a direct and personal communication with God without intermediaries.
In celebration of cult to the gods of different religions, each of the gods is identified as numen who are the gods of intelligence and reason, and numina who are the gods of faith and belief.
THIRD IDEA. Edas Dei´s name is implicit, inscribed and written in all the holy books of every religion, even though we cannot see it, and is equivalent, and is the same God of each religion. "All in one, and one at all".
All gods are the representation of only one God: Edas Dei, and we praise him when we praise the god of every religion, with sacred books of each and every one of the religions in the world, invoking and naming Edas Dei instead of the name of each God. Thus, we make the praise to Edas Dei replacing the name of Brahma in the Vedas, the name Yahweh or Jehovah or the Lord, or the name of Jesus his son, or Allah in the Koran, by the Edas Dei, and so on with other sacred and religious books.
THIRD DOGMA. The true worship to God is the "Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods", which is the cult to Edas Dei (Σ), together with the worship of the gods of all and each one of the religions in the world, all as a single worship God. "All in one, and one in all".
FOURTH IDEA. All religions converge in a single spirituality by the existence of a God that is common to all of them. "All in one and one in all".
All religions converge in the Universal Religious Congregation: C.R.U., because when a believer worships the natural, analog, concrete, and personal images of the God of his/her religion, also is doing equally worshiping to Edas Dei, which is the true name, and the general and absolute God's conception, and is at the same time the particular god idea of every religion.
FOURTH DOGMA. All religions belong implicitly and spiritually to the "Universal Religious Congregation: C.R.U., keeping their identity. One in all and all in one.
28. - Without making considerations on the truth or falsehood of the deities of each religion, the cults and rites of all the religions and sects are related one with another, through the cult to Edas Dei.
29. - The power of the cult to the gods of all the religions is superior to the one invoked to the god of a single religion.
30. - The ““Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods”” means that each one should practice the cult to the general image and of abstract universality of God:Edas Dei ,and jointly to practice the cult to own imagines of each religion, everything like a single cult to God.
31.The “Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods” relates the invisible and spiritual world of God, with the sensitive world of the nature and of the human being with himself or herself, and is the most perfect form of direct and personal communication with God.
32. -The “Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods” extends to the spirits of our ancestors that we invoke to obtain their protection.
33.-The “Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods” is done in the “Temple of the Divine Light called Heyoan”: word that means “the voice that mumbles the truth through the centuries”; that dwells in each of us and is the holy place and the abode of our spiritual power.
34. - Belong to the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) means an identity with its objectives and goals, a commitmentof loyalty and fidelity to its principles, beliefs, values, and ideology,an execution of its norms and mission, a responsibility beforeits duties and obligations and a recognition, obedience, and submission to the legitimate spiritual authority ofthe minister that relates and puts us in communication with God, through the Cult to the Edista Pantheon of Gods.
35. - Who carries the Sigma Sacred Symbol: (Σ), will receive the divine protection and the spiritual power of Edas Dei and the gods of all religions.
The preaching of the Edista Theology is a form of communication between God and human beings; men and women, through the human word.
Edista Theology preaches as a speech based on the content and interpretation of the book Divine Illumination in Aquarius Era, containing the Divine Message, causing a new knowledge of the divinity in the image of Edas Dei. Principles and ideas of the Edista Theology must interpret them genuinely to its preaching. They should hear with piety, save them accurately and expose them with loyalty, so people know who truly is God.
Such the life is, so the death is, and the more beyond. Human beings are energy and awareness and may not rid never of his/her consciousness, which survives death.
In comparison with a computer, human life consists of software that is his/her conscience and hardware that is his/her body, at the death hardware disappears and software survives. After death the existences of the material life continues in the consciousness, but in virtually form.
The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) is implied, and spiritual union of all religions in a non-profit organization, based on the Edista Doctrine, proclaiming the religious equality of confessions and faithful in the world.
Edista Doctrine is contained in the book Divine Illumination in the Age of Aquarius, which you can see and available on the website: www.edismo.com which is the sacred book of the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.).
The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.) offers direct and personal communication with God without intermediaries, to receive the mysterious of the divine illumination with the promise of success in life and eternal salvation.
In the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), there is a profound respect for each religion, to their gods and faithful, to thes ministers, and not accepted any criticism by the manifestation of their religious beliefs, or considerations of what is the true religion, or on truth of their gods, since all religions and their gods belong spiritual and implicitly to the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), and they are explicitly called to belong to it.
The statutory rules governing the Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U.), can be consult them, and download from the website: www.edismo.com
A whole even in the history of the religions is summarized in the words "hierofania, numen and numina", that they are words which meaning we should know, to understand and to comprehend perfectly if we want to begin, to participate and to celebrate the true divine cult, which power resides in the vision of the world that it believes in the existence of hidden and latent forces that they come from the divinity and that they exercise an influence on the life of man and woman.
Hierofania, is everything establishes like sacred in the world. From this reality we are interesting in the beliefs and feelings of homus religiousus; the religious man who venerates the sacredness and who gives "weight" to each one of the different religions.
Hierofania makes reminiscence to in ilo tempore; to the archaic and sacred time of cosmogonia; the creation of the world by divine protagonism ab intio; in the beginning, to the origin of the creation when the divine dimension by the axis mundi; the axis of the world, divided it in two; the visible world and the invisible world, natural and the supernatural one, the material and the spiritual one, the Earth and the heaven.
Hierofania takes imitatio dei to us; that it is to get to be true man in imago mundi; the real world, imitating and conforming to us according to the teachings of the Gods, which locates to us before incipit vita nova; that it is to initiate the life again experiencing a new knowledge of the divine thing that includes all hierofania. Numen is the word which they are come off hiero-fania, and numen goes further on, talks about the numinoso.
The "numinoso", is the greater degree of religiosity than the sacredness, beyond the rational, saint, more than "taught" must "be evoked", is what is before the absolutely non approximateable Mayesty, properly is not definable its meaning, but single experimentable like a "Mysterium Tremendum et Fascinans", the "totally other". It is the human feeling of which this beyond the sphere of the usual thing, the intelligible thing and the familiar thing, and fulls the mind of confused wonder and admiration. It is an "A priori" of the human spirit, is the similar to the universal principles of the knowledge or the general rules of the Natural Law.
"Numen" is singular God, is will and divine power, is what goes beyond the sacredness, is the Absolute Unique Principle whose understanding escapes to the human intelligence, is the only last divine reality that is indescribable, does not have name, is God in itself, is the abstract image of the Absolute Immaterial Being. "Numen", is the true creator of all the existing things who always has existed in all the religions in explicit or implicit form, is the true God because he is the same one and one single one for all the religions, is the God of the reason and the knowledge, is the god that reveals to us its existence by the work of the creation of the world and its order reveals, but hides to us and it does not let to us know his divine nature, his essence, and there is nobody in this world that can say to us how he is he, really is only known at the final hour of the individual existence in this life when the mystery of the death is revealed to each one.
"Numina" is the gods that comprise vital part of hierofania, to which we rendered cult to them without making considerations nor asking to us about its truth or falseness, which is secondary and unnecessary. They are the Gods of the feeling that imitates and tries to understand the numen, is the approach to the divine thing, is to give name him, is the necessity of a comparable celestial being with the human.
"Numina", is the plurality of "numen", are the natural, analogical and concrete gods, that as personal beings each religion has historically conditional according to the image, similarity and human surroundings, are the Gods, goddesses, demigods, children of a divine mortal and, heroes, animals and plants and still mythical objects of hierofania.
"Numina", is an attempt that the people make to understand the "numen", to arrive at it, are the Gods of the faith, the belief and the feeling, are the gods adorned to our taste, that they are useful to us because they are to our worldly reach, that by tradition we kept in ourselves, who accompany to us daily to alleviate our pains, to receive their teachings, finding consolation and aid in our necessities, are the deities of the provincial processions.
"Numina" cannot exist without "numen", but, "numen" exists independent of "numina". By virtue of the Divine Message contained in the book Divine Illumination in the Era of Aquarius, numen and numina are united and they fused in a single Superior God called Divine Spirit of the Sigma Activity: Edas Dei; that he is Eternal Father, symbolized by the Greek letter Sigma: Σ. The Sigma Activity is the divine essence and action, is the nature of God that we cannot know, that is indescribable and it does not have name.
Edas Dei is unfolded in two realities: as Impersonal Being, which being Absolute Unique Principle is not compared with anything or with anybody, and as Personal Being, which created the world and its order and is except of any psychic action, which it unites the body with the spirit in the human being and it cannot exist in God that is Immaterial Absolute Being. These two realities correspond respectively to numen and numina.
Edas Dei is numen and numina; he is the Superior God, of which all the gods are his representation and it is the Eternal Father God of all them.
In each one of us a temple called Heyoan exists, that it is the sacred place and the habitation of our spiritual power in the hope of being inhabited by the divinities of the hierofania that form the Edista Pantheon of Gods, whose adoration ceremonies and ritual practices constitute the Edista Cult.
FIRST.Respect and learn from the teachings of all religions because all of them are implied and spiritually to Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U), because all their gods are only one: Edas Dei.
SECOND. Not make any type of consideration about the truth or falsity of the gods and their religions, because all gods and religions are part of Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U).
THIRD. Do not criticize any religious Minister by the manifestation of their religious beliefs, because their religious teachings form the wisdom of Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U).
FOURTH. The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U) only is interested in the cult to God, but does not participate in any kind of consideration, debate, discussion, controversy, or polemics of theological, philosophical, and epistemological character about religious fact, because until now no one has solved the conflict between reason and faith.
FIFTH. The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U) does not participate in any form of discrimination between men and women. There is equality of rights, recognition and opportunity of religious prominence between man and woman.
SIXTH. The Universal Religious Congregation (C.R.U) is a non-profit spiritual organization that gets its sustenance of human generosity; voluntary offerings, human charity and tithes.
ARHAT. This is the method to achieve perfection and spiritual liberation of the pain and suffering during the cycles of rebirth, following the path shown by Buddha.
AXIOMA. (lat, axiom, Greek axiom; it just seems) First proposition or evidence that not susceptible of demonstration. LOG. Principle stated hypothetically as a
BENDICION. Invocar la protección divina a favor de una persona o cosa. Consagrar alguna cosa al culto divino mediante determinado rito. Conceder la providencia su protección o colmar de bienes. Alabar, ensalzar.
BODHISATVA. (bodhi: iluminación, satva: ser) El que por la naturaleza búdica está en todos nosotros, con el arhat recibe la iluminación divina para alcanzar el nirvana, que es un sentimiento de completo bienestar.
CULTO. Homenaje de reverencia que el ser humano tributa la divinidad o lo sagrado. Conjunto de actos o ceremonia con que se tributa este homenaje. Admiración de que es objeto alguien o algo.
CONGREGACION RELIGIOSA UNIVERSAL (C.R.U.). Es la organización espiritual sin ánimo de lucro, encargada de velar para que la doctrina y culto edista se extienda por todo el mundo.
EDAS DEI. “Espíritu Divino de la Actividad Sigma”. Es el verdadero Dios creador del mundo y su orden y de los destinos humanos, Ser Absoluto, Dios Superior, Dios de dioses, Padre Eterno de todos los dioses, y al que se le rinde culto.
EDISMO. Es la doctrina teológica y del culto a Edas Dei, que proclama la igualdad entre todos los dioses, todas las religiones y todos los fieles, para que exista la paz en el mundo.
DHARMA. En el hinduismo y budismo, ley universal que rige el orden de los seres y las cosas. Es la norma ética que todos debemos seguir y obedecer.
DIOS.- Es el ser absoluto al que todas las religiones consideran como creador del universo y su orden y al cual se le rinde culto.
EMMANUEL. Persona mística al que Dios le reveló el Mensaje Divino, que es Palabra de Dios, que está contenido en el libro Iluminación Divina en la Era de Acuario, del cual es su autor.
GRACIA. TEOL CRIST. Don o ayuda que Dios concede a las personas para su salvación.
GLORIA. CATOL.v Cielo, lugar donde los ángeles, los santos y los bienaventurados gozan de la presencia de Dios.
HEYOAN. Templo consagrado a todos los dioses para su culto. Templo del Culto al Panteón Edista de los Dioses. Es el templo que habita en cada uno de nosotros para rendir culto a los dioses y recibir de ellos su poder espiritual para renovar nuestras energías para el éxito en la vida y la salvación eterna.
HIEROFANIA. Es todo lo que se considera sagrado en el mundo.
ILUMINACION DIVINA. O satori. Es un estado de conciencia elevada y de perfección espiritual, que resulta de un proceso de transformación psicológico y espiritual para pasar de lo real del ser humano al estado ideal de ser iluminado o Buda. La Iluminación Divina se logra meditando y orando con los mantras.
INVOCACION. Pedir auxilio o ayuda a alguien especialmente a Dios, la Virgen o los santos. Invocar protección.
KARMA. Principio fundamental de las religiones de la India basado en la concepción de la vida como eslabón de una cadena de vidas (sansara), según el cual a cada persona se le retribuyen los actos de su vida anterior. Ley de causa a efecto, según la cual nuestros actos nos siguen a través de toda nuestra vida.
MANTRAS. Son actos de oración, canticos, meditación y plegarias y demás, que elevamos a Dios para recibir la iluminación divina y el éxito en la vida y nuestros pecados sean perdonados para alcanzar la salvación eterna.
MEDITACION. Es una práctica de concentración de la mente para el control de los pensamientos y las emociones para inducir un estado alterado de conciencia. Existen diferentes técnicas de meditación para el control de las enfermedades y mejorar la salud.
MENSAJE DIVINO. Es el mensaje que Emmanuel recibio de Dios, que está impreso en el libro Iluminación Divina en la Era de Acuario, que es “Palabra de Dios”.
MISTICISMO. Doctrina filosófica y religiosa que admite la realidad de una comunicación directa y personal con Dios. Doctrina o creencia fundada en el sentimiento o la intuición y no en la razón.
NIRVANA. Es la paz espiritual en esta vida y en la del más allá.
NUMEN. Es el dios de la razón y el conocimiento.
NUMINA. Es el dios de la fe, la creencia y el sentimiento.
ORACION. Plegaria que se dirige a Dios, a la Virgen o a los santos. Rezo litúrgico a que se recita en la misa o en cualquier otra celebración, en que el celebrante invita a orar. Exposición sobre un tema que un orador hace en público, con el fin de persuadir a los oyentes.
PANTEON EDISTA DE LOS DIOSES. Es la identificación, reunión y unión de Edas Dei con los dioses de todas las religiones en el mundo.
POSTULADO. Principio primero, indemostrable o no demostrado, necesario para establecer una demostración.
RITO. Acto, generalmente religioso repetido invariablemente con arreglo o normas prescritas. Conjunto de normas prescritas para la realización de una ceremonia o del culto religioso. Manera de hacer alguna cosa ceremoniosamente y como siguiendo y como siguiendo un orden prescrito.
RITUAL EDISTA. Es la comunicación con Dios por medio del Culto al Panteón Edista de los Dioses, por el cual se rinde culto y alabanza a Edas Dei conjuntamente con el culto a los dioses de todas las religiones, todo como un solo culto a Dios.
SATORI. Es la “iluminación divina” que se logra por el ritual edista.
SIMBOLO SAGRADO SIGMA: Σ Es el símbolo que representa a Dios, por lo cual merece el respeto absoluto.
TABERNACULO. REL. Sagrario donde se guarda el Santísimo Sacramento. En la religión hebraica, santuario itinerante donde se guardaba el arca de la alianza y la tablas de la ley hasta la construcción del Templo de Salomón (s.x.a.C).
VENERACION. Sentir o mostrar respeto en grado sumo a alguien. REL. Dar o rendir culto a Dios, a los santos o ala cosas sagradas.
ZEN. Sistema filosófico budista que enseña que la naturaleza búdica está en todos nosotros, que toda persona puede llegar a ser un Buda; un iluminado; un bodhisatva, por la fe de Buda, por la idea del vacío, de la liberación del pensamiento, por la perfección con las prácticas de meditación budista.